Achievements included no line stoppages, improved quality performance, being commended for continuous improvement workshop results, a 12.
What does CIW stand for?
CIW stands for Continuous Improvement Workshop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIW
We have 55 other meanings of CIW in our Acronym Attic
- Cingular Wireless
- Client Installation Wizard
- Club Informatique de Wasselonne (French: Wasselonne Computer Club; Wasselonne, France)
- Club Informatique de Wavrin (French: Wavrin Computer Club; Wavrin, France)
- Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Cockpit Integration Workbench
- Command Interpreter Window (software)
- Community Integration Worker (Maine)
- Computer Integrated Warehousing
- Construction Information Workspace
- Correct if Wrong
- Correctional Institution for Women (various locations)
- California Immigrant Workers Association
- California Institute of World Archaeology
- California Insurance Wholesalers Association
- Cambodian Improvement Women Association (Kandal, Cambodia)
- Canadian Independent Wrestling Alliance (Peterbough, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Injured Workers Alliance
- Catholic Institute of West Africa
- Catholic Italian Welfare Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since May 1998, the company has been using one of its Extended Enterprise tools called the Continuous Improvement Workshop (CIW) successfully with its health care suppliers -- hospitals, clinics, HMOs, and other insurance companies.
realized after attending a DaimlerChrysler (NYSE: DCX) Extended Enterprise(R) Continuous Improvement Workshop (CIW) workshop last year.