Because account reconciliations are so important under Sarbanes-Oxley, companies should adopt a continuous improvement process with the goal of reconciling all accounts before the post-closing adjustment review process.
What does CIP stand for?
CIP stands for Continuous Improvement Process
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CIP
We have 603 other meanings of CIP in our Acronym Attic
- Conservation Incentive Program (various locations)
- Consolidated Imagery Program
- Consolidated Intelligence Program
- Constrained Interpolation Profile (numerical method)
- Construction In Progress
- Construction Inspection Procedure
- Consumer and Industrial Product (sector)
- Consumer Identity Protection
- Continual Improvement Program (software)
- Continuation In Part
- Contraband Interdiction Program (Florida)
- Contract Improvement Program
- Contract Into Plane
- Control and Information Protocol
- Controlled Insurance Program
- Convergencia Indígena Popular (Spanish: Indigenous People's Convergence)
- Convergent Intelligence Platform (crime mapping)
- Cook Islands People's Party
- Coordinated Instrument Package
- Core Investment Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
purchased the Ashdown, Arkansas, USA mill from Georgia-Pacific in 2001, it introduced the Domtar culture--including a continuous improvement process based on the Japanese principle of "Kaizen.
Six sigma can actually be an extension of the continuous improvement process of lean.
Clinical benchmarking's fourth advantage is that it helps establish priorities in the continuous improvement process.
Benchmarking is only the first step in a continuous improvement process," Hill said.
The training for tool and die makers, welder repair, quality assurance, material control and production personnel will cover such areas as Statistical Process Control, Continuous Improvement Process Run-to-Run Concepts, Racking/Packing, Part Function and Cultural Development.
Marlow's personal leadership has provided an environment that encourages all employees to be involved and participate in the continuous improvement process.
SpeechCycle's voice self-service solutions revolve around its Continuous Improvement Process to address the full lifecycle of speech applications - which means its automated agents never grow obsolete.