UAE-based Al Ghurair Iron & Steel (AGIS), a top steel rolling and galvanizing complex, is set to double its capacity for galvanized production with a new continuous galvanizing line (CGL) and skin pass mill.
What does CGL stand for?
CGL stands for Continuous Galvanizing Line
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGL
We have 91 other meanings of CGL in our Acronym Attic
- Command Guard List
- Commercial General Liability
- Compagnie Générale de Location (French: General Rental Company)
- Comprehensive General Liability (insurance)
- Computational Genetics Laboratory (University of Minnesota)
- Computer Graphics Laboratory
- Concert Group Logistics LLC (Downers Grove, Illinois)
- Conditions Générales de Location (French: General Rental Conditions)
- Confédération Générale du Logement (French: General Confederation of Housing)
- Congenital Generalized Lipodystrophy
- Core Gamma Log (oil industry)
- Core OpenGL
- Corynebacterium Glutamicum
- Coventry Group Limited (Australia)
- Crompton Greaves Limited (India)
- Crompton Greaves, Ltd. (India)
- Cryptix General License
- Current Goal List
- Cabrini Green Legal Aid Clinic (Chicago, Illinois)
- Canadian Gay and Lesbian Archives (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; est. 1973)
Samples in periodicals archive:
POSCO completed construction of a Continuous Galvanizing Line (CGL) in Guangdong, China, establishing an optimized client service system in China offering one-stop services from production to processing and sales of high quality automobile steel plates.
has begun operating a second continuous galvanizing line as part of efforts to meet growing demand for high-end steel in China.
Steel's joint venture with Kobe Steel of Japan located in Leipsic, Ohio, in 1997 to manage the installation and commissioning of the facility's second continuous galvanizing line.
Under the deal, the two steel-making titans will set up a continuous galvanizing line at which sheet will be dipped in a bath of molten zinc to make high-quality steel sheet, Nippon Steel said.
Phase 1 is already under development and will include a 350,000-t/y semi-continuous pickling line, a 250,000-t/y cold rolling mill, a 200,000-t/y continuous galvanizing line and a 75,000-t/y cut-to-length line.
LUXEMBOURG -- Regulatory News: ArcelorMittal (NYSE: MT) announced today that it is expanding its Joint Venture (J/V) partnership with Nippon Steel Corporation by building a new continuous galvanizing line (CGL) at the I/N Kote facility in New Carlisle, Indiana.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081002/NETH095LOGO-b ) Renowned for its expertise in industrial processes and global project management, Converteam will supply full electrical and automation systems for three single stand reversing mills (Sendzimir Mills) and one Skin-Pass Mill designed for the stainless steel plant; four continuous galvanizing lines, one tandem cold mill coupled with a pickle-line and one stand-alone continuous pickle-line designed for the flat carbon steel plant.