The site also has a continuous emissions monitoring system and 100% of the water used is recycled.
What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Continuous Emissions Monitoring (EPA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Conferencia Episcopal de México (Spanish)
- Configurable Execution Module
- Connection Error Message
- Conseillers En Mobilité (Belgium)
- Conservation and Enforcement Measures
- Consolidated Evaluation Meeting (Drug Administration Law of SFDA of China)
- Consulting, Engineering and Management Co Ltd
- Contagious Equine Metritis
- Contingency, Exercise & Mobility
- Continuous Effluent Monitor
- Contract Electronics Manufacturer
- Contract Energy Management
- Contract Equipment Manufacturer
- Conventional Electron Microscope
- Cooperative Environmental Management
- Cost Engineering Model
- Cost Estimating Manager
- Cost Estimating Methodology
- Country Economic Memorandum
- Crash Energy Management (railroad safety protocol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced today that it will exhibit its SM4 compliance mercury monitor at the upcoming Electric Power Research Institute's (EPRI) 16th Utility Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEM) User Group Meeting during the second week of May in Phoenix, AZ.
Further, Atlantic States will evaluate the use of mercury Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS) technology to assist in monitoring baghouse operations and emissions.
Professional Services Group is a world leader in providing contract operations & maintenance services for water and wastewater treatment facilities as well as groundwater treatment plants, industrial pretreatment facilities, resource recovery systems, and continuous emissions monitoring systems.
Black & Veatch selected CiSCO to supply four systems: a Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS), two process analytical systems, and a RIE (Remote Instrument Enclosure) for a client's petroleum refinery in Washington.
Documented evidence of proper operation and required calibrations of the continuous emissions monitoring system.
The company will also evaluate the use of mercury Continuous Emissions Monitoring System ("CEMS") technology, to assist in monitoring baghouse operations and emissions.
Environmental Elements Corporation, a leading air pollution control systems supplier for more than 45 years, designs and supplies electrostatic precipitator, fabric filter, flue gas conditioning, flue gas desulfurization, acid gas cleaning and continuous emissions monitoring systems.