The change to a continuous data collection operation provides year-round coverage of consumer behavior in the NCS measurement period.
What does CDC stand for?
CDC stands for Continuous Data Collection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDC
We have 766 other meanings of CDC in our Acronym Attic
- Constitutional Drafting Council (Thailand)
- Construction de Défense Canada
- Construction Defect Consulting Inc (Seattle WA)
- Construction Development Company
- Contact Departure Control
- Context-Dependent Coordination
- Continental Digital Communications
- Continental Disc Corporation (Kansas City, MO)
- Continental Dorset Club
- Continuous Damping Control (electronic suspension system for passenger cars, trucks and buses)
- Contract Data Coordinator
- Control Data Corporation, Incorporated
- Control Display Console
- Controllability-Don't Care
- CONUS Demobilization Center
- Convergància Democràtica de Catalunya (Spanish: Democratic Convergence of Catalonia)
- Copyright Data Clearinghouse (Japan)
- Corporate Data Center
- Corporate Development Centre (various locations)
- Corps Data Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once in place, continuous data collection allows agencies to evaluate the effectiveness of their health care program over time.
Its battery powers continuous data collection for up to two weeks without a recharge.
It is especially useful for applications that use data locally, or when intermittent connections to the enterprise network conflict with the need for continuous data collection.
OSIsoft interfaces provide distributed and continuous data collection, as well as the capability to buffer data in the event of a communication failure between the interface node and the PI Server.
Specifically, with its ability to provide continuous data collection, thresholding, and reporting, NetOptimize enables service providers, like Verizon, to further reduce operations and capital expenditures, improve operational efficiency and reduce costs by monitoring the network at regular intervals.
CableEdge Bandwidth Report Leveraging its comprehensive and continuous data collection from the network, Bandwidth Report uses patented, multi-vendor device 'fingerprinting' technology to automatically identify the vendor make, model and version of each device.
The PointCast service relies on sophisticated network functionality, and data processing, including continuous data collection and presentation, automatic dial-up provisions, and automatic client software upgrades.