What does CMEPD stand for?
CMEPD stands for Continuing Medical Education and Professional Development (University of Saskatchewan; Saskatoon, Saskatchewan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Process
- Comprehensive Medical Expense Plan
- Continuing Medical Education Plan
- Cost Management for Engineering Projects
- Coupled Model Ensemble Prediction
- Critical Mass Energy Project
- Cummins Midrange Engine Plant (Indiana)
- Cuprex Metal Extraction Process
- Child Modeling Exploitation Prevention Act
- Central Montana Electric Power Cooperative, Inc.
- Canadian Medical Equipment Protection Plan (maintenance management services)
- Center for Middle East Public Policy
- Canadian Marine Environmental Protection Society
- Center for Marine Environmental Protection and Safety
- Comparative and Middle East Politics and Society (American University in Cairo; Cairo, Egypt)
- Corporation des Maîtres Électriciens du Québec (French: Corporation of Master Electricians of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Center for Management and Economic Research (various locations)
- Center for Multiphase Environmental Research (Washington State University)
- Center for Music Education Research (University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- Centre for the Management of Environmental Resources (est. 1992; France)