Is a liaison to the Continuing Education Review Committee.
What does CERC stand for?
CERC stands for Continuing Education Review Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CERC
We have 67 other meanings of CERC in our Acronym Attic
- Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Conventions
- Coastal Engineering Research Center (USACE)
- Colorado Renewable Energy Collaboratory
- Columbia Environmental Research Center
- Competitive Edge Research and Communication
- Concurrent Engineering Research Center
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc
- Conseil de l'Emploi, des Revenus et de la Cohésion Sociale (French: Council for Employment, Income and Social Cohesion)
- Consumer Education and Research Centre
- Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition
- Convex Engineering Research Complex
- Cooperative Extension Resource Center
- Cost Effective RAID Controller
- Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication (US FEMA)
- United States Army Coastal Engineering Research Center
- Canadian Emergency Response Contractors Alliance
- Center for Education and Research in Cosmology and Astrophysics
- Community and Ecology in the Regions of Central America
- Compagnie pour l'Étude et la Réalisation de Combustibles Atomiques (French atomic fuel research company)
- Council for Electronic Revenue Communication Advancement (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For many years, GNA has worked to ensure that all continuing nursing education (CNE) programs that receive approval for CONTACT Hours (CHs) from the Continuing Education Review Committee (CERC) indicate any vested interest related to commercial support of the educational event.
A TNA member for more than 30 years, Davis has served as a member of the TNA Continuing Education Review Committee for eight years, and served as chair of that committee for one year.