March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Social Security Ruling (SSR) 13-2p, which becomes effective on March 22, 2013, provides new explanations "concerning how it considers whether 'drug addiction and alcoholism' (DAA) is material to its determination of disability in disability claims and continuing disability reviews.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Continuing Disability Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Connaissance des Religions (French: Knowledge of Religions; journal)
- Connected Digit Recognition
- Conoco Drag Reducer
- Consortium de Realisation (French: Consortium of Achievement; finance)
- Constant Density Recording
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- Construire Décorer Rénover (French building renovation company)
- Container Depot & Repair
- Contents of Decrement of Register (part of a generalized list without the first element, in LISP)
- Contents of Decrement Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
SSA is required to periodically review the medical eligibility of certain children receiving SSI benefits, but GAO's work shows that SSA has conducted significantly fewer childhood continuing disability reviews (CDR) in recent years.
In fact, until just recently, work activity could trigger a continuing disability review (CDR) of your Social Security benefits.
House of Representatives Ways and Means Subcommittee on Social Security on the use of the ERGOS(TM) technology as a means to provide more appropriate evaluations of Social Security disability applicants, thereby producing cost savings and an accurate method for comparison in continuing disability reviews.
RRB implemented a five-point plan, in October 2008, to enhance its oversight of LIRR claims, which includes ordering its own medical examinations for all LIRR claimants to supplement medical evidence provided by the claimants and conducting continuing disability reviews for all LIRR annuitants who were age 54.
Second, SSA uses inefficient processes to perform work continuing disability reviews (work CDRs).