The Masonic Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania took over the nursing home and began plans for a full-service continuing care retirement community in 1999.
What does CCRC stand for?
CCRC stands for Continuing Care Retirement Community
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCRC
We have 250 other meanings of CCRC in our Acronym Attic
- Clearcase Remote Client
- Climate Change Research Center (various locations)
- Coast Caregiver Resource Center
- Combat Crew Replacement Center
- Comissão de Coordenação da Região Centro
- Community Culture and Resource Center
- Computer Crime Research Center
- Consolidated Commercial Refile Center
- Construction Candidates Review Committee
- Contemporary China Research Center
- Continuous Care Retirement Community
- Cotton Cooperative Research Centre (Australia)
- Crimes Against Children Research Center
- Criminal Cases Review Commission (UK)
- Curly-Coated Retriever Club of America
- Committee for Citizenship Rights of the Chakmas of Arunachal Pradesh (India)
- Cancer Research and Cell Biology (Queen's University Belfast, Ireland)
- Canada-Czech Republic Chamber of Commerce (est. 1994)
- Catholic Charismatic Renewal for the City of Chicago
- Cedar City Radio Control Club (Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9-acre parcel that is zoned for a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC).
Seventy-eight independent living cottages are currently being constructed to complete Bayley Place's vision of a total continuing care retirement community.
Robert Scharmann has been named executive director of John Knox Village, a Pompano Beach, Florida, continuing care retirement community.
The major component of the private, gated community will be a 400-unit Continuing Care Retirement Community, or CCRC.
The Moorings, Incorporated owns and operates a type "A" single site continuing care retirement community (CCRC).
PRS), a provider of senior housing in the west, announced today that the bond closing for the construction of Mirabella, Seattle's newest planned not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) by PRS, occurred on Friday, November 3, 2006.
PRS), a provider of quality senior housing in the west, announced today that the bond closing for the construction of Mirabella, Seattle's newest planned not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) by PRS, occurred on Friday, November 3, 2006.