com/prnh/20120110/DC33627LOGO) The 2013 Edition contains provisions incorporating the "first-inventor-to-file" system; the amendment to the Trademark Dilution Revision Act of 2006; the amendment to the criminal trademark counterfeiting statute, set forth in Public Law 112-144; the Continuing Appropriations Resolution (2013); and the new statutory patent fees effective October 1, 2012.
What does CONAP stand for?
CONAP stands for Continuing Appropriation (Philippines)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CONAP
- Consensus Networking on Alternative Methods (EU)
- Comision Nacional del Medio Ambiente (Chilean National Commission for the Environment)
- Consejo Nacional de Ayllus Y Markas del Qullasuyu (Spanish: National Council of Qullasuyu Ayllus and Markos)
- Comisión Nacional de Mujeres Indígenas de la República Argentina (Spanish: National Commission on Indigenous Women of Argentina)
- Confederación Nacional de Mujeres Campesinas
- Consejo Nacional de Alimentacíon y Nutricíon (Spanish: National Council of Food and Nutrition; Bolivia)
- Continent of North America
- Confederación de Nacionalidades Amazónicos del Perú (Spanish: Confederation of Amazonian Nationalities of Peru)
- Consejo Nacional de Areas Protegidas (Guatemala)
- Continuation of Nicotine Augmentation Project
- Comision Nacional de Pueblos Andinos, Amazonicos y Afroperuanos (National Commission of Andean, Amazonian, and Afro-Peruvian Peoples; Peru)
- Conservacion de la Naturaleza Amazonica del Perú AC (Civil Association for Conservation of the Peruvian Amazon Environment)
- Consejo Nacional de Población (Spanish: National Council of Population; Mexico)
- Consejo Nacional para la Prevenir la Discriminación (México)
- Heroes and Martyrs Confederation of Professional Associations (Nicaragua)
- Coordenação Nacional de Articulação Das Comunidades Negras Rurais Quilombolas (Portuguese: National Coordination of Rural Black Quilombo Communities; Sao Luis, Brazil)
- Commanding Officer's Narrative Report
- Conselho Nacional de Auto-Regulamentação Publicitária (National Advertising Regulatory Council; Brazil)
- Continental Army
- Continental Army Command (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Senate version of HR 933, the continuing appropriations bill, provides short-term funding for no fewer than 21,775 CBP officers, far short of the new hires needed to facilitate legitimate trade and travel," Monica Weisberg-Stewart, the chairwoman of the TBC's immigration and border security committee, said in a news release.
B-321982 October 11, 2011 The Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) violated section 1340 of the Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011, by participating in the U.
0 million in emergency funding provided by the Consolidated Security, Disaster Assistance, and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2009 (P.
The FY 2009 appropriations season included two large appropriations acts and continuing resolutions (CRs) with the first one, the Consolidated Security, Disaster, and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2009, P.
In Illinois, long among the worst funded state retirement systems, the legislature passed a law last August which will make state contributions a continuing appropriation, removing the yearly temptation to avoid paying for pension promises.
Payments are due to the trustee on July 1 of each year for the full fiscal year's expected debt service, and appropriations are sized such that in the event of a late budget the continuing appropriation from the prior fiscal year will cover debt service.
com/prnh/20121113/DC11393LOGO) "The Lupus Foundation of America applauds Congress for funding vital lupus research and education programs by passing The Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act(H.