Receiving the TL 9000 certification is an exceptional achievement for CenturyLink and shows our commitment to exceeding customer expectations through continual service improvements," said Amador Lucero, vice president, CenturyLink Network Operations Center.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Continual Service Improvement (ITIL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Safety Inspector
- Consumer Sentiment Index
- Consumer Source, Inc. (Virginia)
- Consumers Socially Integrated (Iowa)
- Consumers Software Incorporated
- Container Security Initiative (US Customs Service)
- Container Security Initiative (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Containment Solutions, Inc. (est. 1965)
- Contaminant Source Inventory (various organizations)
- Contemporary Services, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Continuous School Improvement (various organizations)
- Continuous Supplier Involvement
- Contract Simulator Instructor
- Contract Source Inspection
- Contractor Simulator Instruction
- Contractor Source Inspection
- Contrast Source-Inversion
- Control and Sensor Integration
- Control Sequence Introducer
- Control Servo Input
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) seven-step process has been clarified, together with its relationship with the Deming 'plan-do-check-act' cycle and knowledge management.
We are not complacent and are committed to continual service improvements.
Technisource highlights top Service Desk strategies in September 2011 through industry education on Continual Service Improvement programs FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.
In addition to change management, policy and compliance, the discussion will focus on achieving continual service improvement by leveraging key performance indicators and an IT-balanced scorecard to optimize processes and increase efficiency with automated workflow execution that integrates IT services with business needs.
com/research/1a8358/itil_v3_lifecycle) has announced the addition of the "ITIL V3 Lifecycle - Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Certification Training" training to their offering.
Our Operations Maturity Continual Service Improvement (CSI) framework promotes the implementation of creative ideas in a structured approach that ultimately provides both financial and operational benefits to our clients.
In its 2nd year, this annual event provides comprehensive half-day workshops on challenging issues such as restoration and control processes, continual service improvement, knowledge management, service catalogs, service level agreements, and methods to measure service performance.