recently participated in the Patriot Sands exercise, a joint agency exercise designed to train Federal Emergency Management Agency personnel, Federal Bureau of Investigation personnel, and Airmen in a contingency response environment.
What does CORE stand for?
CORE stands for Contingency Response
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CORE
We have 254 other meanings of CORE in our Acronym Attic
- Comprehensive Online Research Education (Purdue University)
- Comprehensive Risk Evaluation
- Configuration Resource
- Conflict Resolution (US Department of the Interior)
- Congress Of Racial Equality
- Connected Organizations for a Responsible Economy
- Connection Oriented Route Establishment
- Conservation of Resources through Enterprise
- Consortium for Oceanographic Research and Education (representing U.S. oceanographic research institutions)
- Consortium on Reading Excellence
- Contingency Response Element (MTMC)
- Contingency Response Program
- Continuous Observation & Risk Evaluation
- Controlled Requirement Expression (software)
- Conventional Operational Readiness Exercise
- Corporate Responsibility Bill (UK)
- Corporate Responsibility Coalition (UK)
- Corrected Overall Reference Equivalent (ITU-T)
- Cosmic Orgone Engineering
- Cost Oriented Resource Estimating
Samples in periodicals archive:
About 70 Airmen assigned to the 621st Contingency Response Wing at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, N.
The consolidation of responsibility under one process owner is aimed at realizing logistics efficiencies: eliminating existing seams between current distribution processes and standardizing the policies, vision, and performance goals in DOD's supply chain; driving interoperable information technology solutions and enhancing total asset visibility to distribution customers; institutionalizing sustainment planning into our contingency response processes; and streamlining distribution accountability (providing an accountable person for the supported combatant commander to contact for their distribution needs).
Reflecting the above newly developed national security strategies, the ministers specified the following areas for emphasis: (1) Strengthening Deterrence and Contingency Response -- The ministers welcomed progress to date on bilateral planning and reaffirmed efforts to refine bilateral plans so that the U.
defense cooperation, the joint statement calls for working out more elaborate contingency response plans, expanding Japan-U.
At Souda Bay, Vazquez is part of the 435th Contingency Response Group, based at Ramstein Air Base, Germany.
To that end, the Navy participates in annual role-playing scenarios-called exercises - to rehearse coordination of command and control across the Navy's global network of warfighting and contingency response capabilities.
Rogelio Olaes of the regular Air Force's 615th Contingency Response Wing.