Now if you think about the economy of force, go back to our strategy of containment when we had huge contingency hospitals far forward that we were maintaining, and large numbers of individuals on the ground.
What does CH stand for?
CH stands for Contingency Hospital (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CH
We have 75 other meanings of CH in our Acronym Attic
- Compare Halfword (IBM)
- Compass Heading
- Complete Heal (Everquest gaming)
- Component Handling
- Confoederatio Helvetica (Swiss Confederation; Switzerland)
- Confoederatio Helvetica (Switzerland, international auto identification)
- Congenital Hyperthyroidism
- Conquering Hero
- Constitution Heterogeneity
- Contact Handled
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through existing contracts with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, two employees, Dick Donahue and Mike Grace, are helping the CDC in Atlanta purchase 500 bed contingency hospitals for use in several locations throughout southern Louisiana and Mississippi.
An additional first was the erection of a 250-bed contingency hospital using air-conditioned tentage and an existing warehouse.