The USNORTHCOM area of operations is a dynamic environment encompassing Canada, Mexico and the continental United States.
What does CONUS stand for?
CONUS stands for Continental United States
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CONUS
We have 7 other meanings of CONUS in our Acronym Attic
- CONtinuous TRaffic Assignment Model
- Conselho Nacional de Trânsito (National Traffic Council; Brazil)
- Connectivity Tracing Assignment Tools
- Consolidated Truck
- (National) Commission On New Technological Uses (of copyrighted works)
- National Commission on New Technological Uses of Copyrighted Works (Washington, DC)
- Consortium of National and University Libraries (Ireland)
- Conterminous United States
- Contiguous United States
- Continental United States Army
- the Numbered Armies in the Continental United States
- the Numbered Armies in the CONUS & the United States Army Military District of Washington
- Continental United States Military Network Station
- Continental United States Over-The-Horizon Backscatter (Radar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only travel in the continental United States is affected by these increases.
Additional benefits for the customer will be the ability to access critical mission data from the continental United States and the reduction of customer travel costs to Kwajalein.
With the implementation of these high performance radar processors, the Air Force in conjunction with the FAA can leverage the country's existing interior analog radar systems to provide comprehensive surveillance of the interior Continental United States (CONUS) airspace.
Despite those limitations, evidence suggests that a significant majority of tornadoes occurs in the continental United States, even though the lower 48 states occupy only about 5 percent of the world's land area.
The server, said Bill Cooper, Director of the MTMC Transportation Engineering Agency, provides multiple databases of information to deploying military units in the continental United States.
00, page 45), states that an IRA can't be used to transfer funds overseas and that IRA owners should restrict investments to the continental United States.
currently provides its customers throughout the continental United States with 10 channels of programming via medium power Ku-band direct broadcast satellite.