Although sales in UK & Ireland were below last year, there was revenue growth in the group's North American and Continental European divisions.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Continental European Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- CONNECT Entrepreneur Development
- Conseil Économique de la Défense (French: Economic Council of Defense)
- Conseil Européen des Détectives (European Council of Detectives)
- Conselho Estadual de Desportos
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc.
- Consolidated Energy Design, Inc.
- Construction Equipment Department
- Construction Equipment Distribution (magazine)
- Consumer Electronic Device
- Contemporary Executive Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Aberdeen, Ivor Sinclair has been appointed as general manager of ITS's UK business, with Toine van Bladel taking up a similar position in a newly formed Continental European division.
Also from 1st October 2004, Neil England will assume responsibility for the Group's remaining Continental European division markets in addition to his current responsibilities for the UK and Republic of Ireland.