The Continental Divide Trail Alliance provides a number of volunteer opportunities on the trail throughout the summer months with varying degrees of difficulty, giving volunteers the chance to help build history.
What does CDTA stand for?
CDTA stands for Continental Divide Trail Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDTA
We have 23 other meanings of CDTA in our Acronym Attic
- Capital District Transportation Authority (Albany/Schenectady/Troy Area, NY)
- Centre de Developpement des Technologies Avancees (French)
- Certified Drug Test Administrator
- Chemical Diversion and Trafficking Act of 1988
- Clinical Dental Technicians Association (UK)
- Clostridium Difficile Toxin Assay
- College of Dental Technologists of Alberta (Canada)
- Community Development Technical Assistance
- Comox District Teachers Association (Courtenay, BC, Canada)
- Conscious Decision to Appoint (wireless communications: UK)
- Corporate and Dividend Tax Act (Hungary)
- Corporate Driver Training Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Court Decision To Affirm
- Cranbrook District Teachers Association (Canada)
- Cryopréservation, Distribution, Typage et Archivage Animal (French: Cryopreservation, Distribution, Typing and Animal Archiving)
- Current Differencing Transconductance Amplifier
- Trans-1,2-Cyclohexanediaminetetraacetic Acid (chelator)
- Cross Domain Technical Advisory Board
- Consumer/Disability Telecommunications Advisory Committee (US Federal Communications Commission)
- Corneal Dystrophy, Thiel-Behnke Type
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continental Divide Trail Alliance assists in the completion, management and protection of the Trail, by increasing public involvement, volunteer commitment and public sector support.
org/); Continental Divide Trail Alliance (http://www.