Kathy Payne joined Cox Communications in 1993 and is presently responsible for video content negotiations for cable networks and other video content distributed across multiple platforms to millions of Cox customers.
What does CONNEG stand for?
CONNEG stands for Content Negotiations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Conselho Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização E Qualidade Industrial (Portuguese: National Council of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality; Brazil)
- Conflict Model
- Connecticut (old style)
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Clinical Online Network of Evidence for Care and Therapeutics (Joanna Briggs Institute; Australia)
- Computational Neural Network Center
- College Construction Loan Insurance Association
- Connecticut-Israel Exchange (Commission)
- Coalition of Nigerian NGOs on Health, Population and Development
- Connecticut Occupational Therapy Association
- Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services, Inc.
- Robot Control based on Neural Network Systems
- Coalition of Neighborhood Organizations (Decatur, IL)
- Council of Neighbors and Organizations (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Conscientious Objector
- Continental Oil Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
In line with studies that examined oral interactions, Pelletieri found that lexical and content negotiations predominated over morphosyntactic ones.
He also served as Programming Director for Pay TV at Grupo Televisa where he was responsible for content negotiations for all Pay TV Systems of Televisa including Sky Entertainment Services and Cablevision.
The world's largest electronics organization, IPC, found that 80% of New Product Introduction attempts required extensive product content negotiations between the OEM and EMS providers who were attempting to bring products to market.
His responsibilities will include handling key assignments in content negotiations and programming investments.