The content managed solution puts the content back in the hands of the people best qualified to maintain it and the cost of the content is reduced because the process is streamlined and no expensive parties such as agencies or developers need be involved.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Content Managed Solution (websites)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Management System
- Connector Microtooling Systems, Inc.
- Conservation of Migratory Species
- Constant Maturity Swap-linked
- Construction Management and Supervision
- Construction Métallique Saumuroise (French construction company)
- Contact Management System (obsolete; now Technical Decision Support System)
- Container Managed Security (software)
- Container Management Systems
- Contemporary Music Society (various locations)
- Content Management Server (Microsoft)
- Content Management Service
- Content Management Specialist
- Content Management System
- Contingency Management Services, Inc.
- Contingency Mutual Support (US DoD)
- Continuous Measurement System (videotaped behavior software)
- Continuous Monitoring System
- Contract Maintenance Services
- Contract Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The content managed solution puts the content back in the hands of the people best qualified to maintain it and the cost of the content is reduced because the process is streamlined and no parties such as agencies or developers need be involved.
Additional enhancements include: - Compare -- allows users to compare the basic specifications of any four products within a given product type - Wishlist -- allows users to print a 'snapshot' of the various products that have caught their eye during their visit - Fast Track -- a DHTML function that is part of the persistent global navigation, facilitates navigation to any product/option combination instantly A Complete Content Managed Solution Razorfish used Vignette StoryServer to develop a robust content management system that allows Sharp business users to maintain database-driven site contents without technical support.