The BandCon Content Delivery System Complements Highwinds' Content Delivery and Network Services Business WINTER PARK, Fla.
What does CDS stand for?
CDS stands for Content Delivery System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDS
We have 725 other meanings of CDS in our Acronym Attic
- Conférence Suisse des Directrices et Directeurs Cantonaux de la Santé (French: Swiss Conference of Cantonal Directors of Health; Switzerland)
- Congress Data System
- Congressional Data Sheet
- Congressional Descriptive Summary
- Connected Dominating Set
- Consensus Draft Services (sports)
- Constant Delivery System
- Constraint Directed Search
- Consumer Debt Solutions (various companies)
- Container Delivery System (cargo aircraft aerial delivery system)
- Content Directory Service (UPnP standard service)
- Content Distribution Service (various organizations)
- Continuing and Distance Studies (Queen's University; Canada)
- Contraband Detection System
- Control Data Corporation
- Control Data System
- Control Dependence Subgraph
- Control Display System
- Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Controlled Drug Substance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Kindle and Kindle 2 are important and popular content delivery systems .
Trying to integrate reporting, billing, analysis, and security with a content delivery system in a piecemeal fashion is inherently complex, Fountain Ecosystem partners provide a simpler answer -- they interoperate to provide a more comprehensive solution.
The news will be "broadcast" over integrated payment and content delivery systems developed and installed by VeriFone Transportation Systems, an alliance of VeriFone Holdings, Inc.
The partnership was formed to address the accelerating demand for multiple media content delivery systems, as the large, traditional audiences, which mainstream advertisers covet, spend more of their time out of home and connected to new forms of content delivery - much of it portable.
ACNielsen is one of many companies who rely on BackWeb to provide a seamlessly automated content delivery system that is both secure and economical.
Patent and Trademark Office for Privacy Compliant Multiple Dataset Correlation System (Patent 09/759,640) and Privacy Compliant Multiple Dataset Correlation System and Content Delivery Systems and Methods (Patent 10/020,512).
With eMarketer estimating that 139 million people will have sufficient bandwidth to be able to receive IPTV within the next four years, the need for efficient and glitch-free content delivery systems is essential for both programming providers and the rapidly growing audience they are trying to reach.