Andy Merrifield, Dialectical Urbanism: Social Struggles in the Capitalist City (New York: Monthly Review Press 2002) DIALECTICAL URBANISM contains a number of previously published (and rewritten) articles, together with some new materials, which Andy Merrifield has melded together to tell a particular story about the contemporary urban experience within the advanced capitalist city.
What does CUE stand for?
CUE stands for Contemporary Urban Experience
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUE
We have 109 other meanings of CUE in our Acronym Attic
- Common Unix Environment
- Common Usage Equipment (NASA)
- Common User Environment
- Common User Equipment
- Community, University and Education Purchasing Association
- Community-University Engagement (various locations)
- Compatible Unit Estimating
- Computer-Using Educators, Inc.
- Confidential Unit Exclusion
- Consistent User Experience (Government web standard in Australia)
- Corporate University Enterprise, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
- Council on Underwater Education
- Cracow University of Economics (Poland)
- Credit, Usage, and Excess
- Cuenca, Ecuador - Mariscal La Mar (Airport Code)
- Cumulative Urinary Excretion
- Current-Using Equipment
- Lawson Conference and User Exchange (software)
- Cumulative Urinary Digoxin Excretion over 48 Hours
- California Utilities Emergency Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Norfolk Redevelopment and Housing Authority Chairman Joshua Paige said, "We want to attract young professionals, couples and families, as well as empty nesters and retirees looking for a diverse and contemporary urban experience.
One assumes diCorcia intends this paradoxical contrast between the uniformity of contemporary urban experience and the particularity of his individual subjects, since it is reflected in his choice of locales, on the one hand, and his eye for peculiar gestures, expressions, and body language, on the other.