He has authored or co-authored 15 books, including Contemporary Logic Design, which has been adopted for use by over 150 colleges and universities, as well as numerous articles, papers and reports.
What does CLD stand for?
CLD stands for Contemporary Logic Design
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLD
We have 140 other meanings of CLD in our Acronym Attic
- Cloud Peak Energy (stock symbol; Gillette, WY)
- Commission for Lawyer Discipline (Texas Bar Association)
- Communications Logistics Depot
- Compact Laser Designator (US DoD)
- Complex Learning Difficulty
- Compulsive Lying Disorder (behavioral health)
- Congenital Limb Deficiency
- Conseil Local de Développement (French: Local Development Council)
- Console Land Distribuzione (Italian: Console Land Distribution)
- Constrained Layer Damping (mechanical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has published over 165 technical papers and his hardware design textbook, Contemporary Logic Design, has sold over 85,000 copies worldwide.