The summer tour also will be promoted across Clear Channel Hot Adult Contemporary (AC), Rhythmic AC, Contemporary Hit Radio (CHR), Rhythmic CHR, Urban stations and Spanish Contemporary stations in the top 50 markets through on-air spots and radio personality interaction and engagement with listeners across the country.
What does CHR stand for?
CHR stands for Contemporary Hit Radio
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CHR
We have 134 other meanings of CHR in our Acronym Attic
- Commission on Human Rights (United Nations)
- Committee on Human Research
- Communication History Report
- Community Health Record (various locations)
- Community Health Representative(s)
- Community Housing Resource, Inc. (Provincetown, MA)
- Complete Healthcare Resources (Dresher, PA)
- Confinement Heat Removal
- Constraint Handling Rules (programming languages)
- Consumer Healthcare Retail
- Cooper-Harper Rating
- Correlated High-Rank
- Court of Human Rights
- Cumulative Hazard Rate
- Cursive Handwritten Recognition (Recogniform Technologies SpA)
- National Center for Human Reproduction
- Campden Hill Residents Association (UK)
- Canadian Health Record Association
- Canadian Housing Renewal Association
- Canadian Human Rights Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than 170 stations on both the contemporary hit radio and adult contemporary networks will feature specially-produced Brits content.
The dynamic station will be promoted across Clear Channel's Contemporary Hit Radio, Rhythmic and Alternative stations, on iHeartRadio's digital EDM stations Electric Sound Stage and Trancid, and in leading dance clubs and venues across the country on Pete Tong's North American 'All Gone' Tour beginning November 23.
KTTB is the only rhythmic contemporary hit radio (CHR) station in the Twin Cities.
65-million cash purchase of contemporary hit radio station KZOU FM and AM Feb.
For example, 10 percent of Rhythmic Contemporary Hit Radio Listeners say they usually spend $15 or more on a bottle of wine, versus just four percent of Contemporary Inspirational Listeners.
Launched in 1993, PRO FM broadcasts a contemporary hit radio format and is Romania's leading private radio network, in terms of audience and market share.
The Contemporary Hit Radio Web sites have been customized with ringtone and wallpaper selections specific to the play lists and to the audiences of each station.