His works have been performed by the Portland Vocal Consort, the American Creators Ensemble, the Quartetto Indaco, the Fireworks Ensemble and the Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble.
What does CCE stand for?
CCE stands for Contemporary Chamber Ensemble (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCE
We have 350 other meanings of CCE in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Central de l'Economie (Brussels, Belgium)
- Conseillers du Commerce Exterieur (Paris)
- Consejo Coordinador Empresarial (Spanish: Business Coordinating Council; Mexico)
- Consistency Check End
- Consortium for Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Consortium for Courseware Engineering
- Construction Cost Estimate
- Consulting & Commissioning Engineers (Slovenia)
- Consumer Communications for England
- Container Control Element (US DoD)
- Content Control Engine
- Continental Construction Enterprises
- Contingency Communication Element
- Continuing Criminal Enterprise
- Continuity Count Error
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Continuous Conductive Enclosure
- Continuous Criminal Enterprise
- Contra Costa Electric
- Control Channel Elements (wireless communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Athelas - Denmark's leading contemporary chamber ensemble - will be in town as will the Figura Ensemble with mezzo soprano Signe Asmussen and Ensemble Scenatet.
Jalbert is associate professor at Rice University's Shepherd School of Music in Houston and serves as one of the artistic directors of Musiqa, a Houston-based contemporary chamber ensemble.
Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble Tuesday, Beall Hall The student ensemble will perform an evening of new chamber music from both coasts and beyond beginning at 8 p.
Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble Saturday, Beall Hall The student ensemble will perform at 6 p.
Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble Wednesday, Beall Hall The Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble will perform new music by UO student composers at 8 p.
Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble Today, Beall Hall The Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble will give a free performance at 8 p.
Sospiro and ECCE Tuesday, Beall Hall The Eugene Contemporary Chamber Ensemble and the choral group Sospiro will present a concert based on Lewis Carroll's books, "Alice in Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass," featuring new music by UO composers.