Keck Foundation Center for Integrative Neuroscience, Sloan-Swartz Center for Theoretical Neurobiology, Conte Center for Neuroscience Research, Wheeler Center for the Neurobiology of Addiction, and the Gladstone Institute of Neurological Disease.
What does CCNR stand for?
CCNR stands for Conte Center for Neuroscience Research (Boston University; Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCNR
We have 15 other meanings of CCNR in our Acronym Attic
- Call Completion on No Reply (ISDN)
- Canada Committee on Natural Resources
- Canadian Coalition for Nuclear Responsibility
- Center for Complex Network Research at Northeastern University
- Central Catchment Nature Reserve (Singapore)
- Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine
- Commission Centrale pour la Navigation du Rhin (French: Central Commission for Navigation on the Rhine)
- Completion of Call Not Responding (telecommunications)
- Connecticut Conference on Natural Resources
- Conseil Canadien des Normes de la Radiotélévision (French: Canadian Broadcast Standards Council)
- Copper Cliff Nickel Refinery (Ontario, Canada)
- Charles County Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (Maryland)
- California Citrus Nursery Research and Education Program (California citrus nursery marketing order program)
- Child Care Nutrition Resource System (USDA)
- Acute/Critical Care Clinical Nurse Specialist (AACN Certification Corporation)
- California Citrus Nursery Society
- Canadian Congress of Neurological Sciences
- Cape Cod National Seashore
- Center for Cognitive Neuroscience (various locations)
- Center for Computational NanoScience (Worcester Polytechnic Institute; Massachusetts)