Those previous attempts can be grouped into three efficiency scales that have been widely used as a measure of ventilation system, namely; mean age of air, air exchange efficiency, and contaminant removal efficiency (Roos, 1999), and (Sandberg and Sjoberg, 1983).
What does CRE stand for?
CRE stands for Contaminant Removal Efficiency
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRE
We have 284 other meanings of CRE in our Acronym Attic
- Component Responsible Engineering
- Compressor, Refrigerant, Evaporative
- Conception Réalisation Électrique (French: Electrical Design Realization)
- Confederation of Reformed Evangelicals (Moscow, Idaho)
- Conférence Permanente des Recteurs, des Présidents et Vice-Chanceliers des Universités Européennes (French: Standing Conference of Rectors, Presidents and Vice-Chancellors of European Universities)
- Conférences Régionales des élus (Quebec, Canada)
- Conseil des Résidents Étrangers (French: Council for Foreign Residents)
- Console Remote Equipment
- Constant Radial Expansion
- Construction and Real Estate
- Contingency Response Element (USAF)
- Contractor's Responsible Engineer
- Contrat de Retour a l'Emploi (French: Reemployment contract)
- Contrat Restauration Entretien (French: Food Service Contract)
- Control and Reporting Element
- Control Reporting Element (US DoD)
- Cooperative Research & Extension (various schools)
- Coordinator of Religious Education (religious order)
- Coral Reef Exhibit (Australia)
- Corporate Real Estate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pro Strip has many technical advantages, including high contaminant removal efficiency.
The ultimate costs of operating these systems throughout the required lifecycle can easily become exorbitant, while contaminant removal efficiency drops yearly and maintenance costs increase over time.