Whether labeled as drums, hoppers, skips, bins or containers (not to mention Gaylord boxes and other nonmetallic options), a variety of collection devices are placed by scrap companies at customer sites.
What does CTRS stand for?
CTRS stands for Containers
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CTRS
We have 35 other meanings of CTRS in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Taipei Road Running Association
- Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
- Center for Technology Risk Studies (University of Maryland)
- Centers (street suffix)
- Central Trouble Reporting System
- Certified Tax Resolution Specialist (accounting)
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- Cipher Text Request to Send
- Component Test Requirements Specifications (NASA)
- Conditional and Typed Rewriting Systems (workshop)
- Conventional Terrestrial Reference System
- Council Tax Reduction Scheme (UK)
- CT (Computerized Tomography) Rating Scale for Schizophrenia
- Cancer Treatment and Research Trust (UK)
- Churches Theological Research Trust (Scotland)
- Cystic Transformation of the Rete Testis (morphology)
- Central Texas Rural Transit District
- Charcoal-Treated Rete Testis Fluid
- Chisholm Trail Round-Up (Ft Worth, TX)
- Civic Trust Regeneration Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many processors and machinery suppliers are evaluating this material, driven by customers that seek to differentiate their products with clear containers for items such as juice, soap, and household products.
By normal modes, van Nieuwkop says that same containers would have taken three to four weeks after arriving in a hub port like New York, Halifax or Montreal, stored in a terminal, then transferred onto rail or truck to its final destination.
Take, for instance, reusable containers for shipping, handling and even storing repairables.
Once the container expanded to three times its initial width, Brown and Bzorgi glided the supply containers across the linoleum floor to their proper places and set up the surgical equipment so users would get accustomed to the process.
The huge cargo ships that ply the world's oceans are losing containers overboard in rough seas, a problem for insurers, product manufacturers and steamship companies worldwide.
The tags are scanned by special readers mounted in unloading stations at the customer site as the containers are emptied for use.
Oregon Senator Ron Wyden's amendment to the act ensured much more rigorous security for containers by specifying that a container security device must positively identify a container, detect and record the unauthorized intrusion of a container, and secure the container against tampering throughout the supply chain.