The containerized housing units (CHUs), which the former Ashraf residents now occupy, previously housed our service personnel.
What does CHU stand for?
CHU stands for Containerized Housing Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHU
We have 26 other meanings of CHU in our Acronym Attic
- Christchurch Television
- Commander, Helicopter Tactical Wing Atlantic
- Canadian Heat Treated Wood Products Certification Program
- Camera Head Unit
- Centigrade Heating Unit
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire
- Christelijk-Historische Unie
- Churchill College (University of Cambridge)
- Container Handling Unit
- National Research Council Canada Time Signal Shortwave Radio Station
- College of Health and Urban Affairs (Florida International University)
- Committee for the Humane Use of Animals (State University of New York; Syracuse, NY)
- Commerce Hub
- Canine Histiocytic Ulcerative Colitis (dog disease)
- Capitol Hill United Co-op (Washington, DC)
- Certified Health Unit Coordinator
- Christian Homeschoolers of Union County (New Jersey)
- Committee to Halt Useless College Killings
- Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Drummer (Dr Chud, Drummer of the Misfits)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For that reason, Wilma recommends people who live and work here do not feed the cats or hide them under their containerized housing unit.
It's the theater-provided equipment, such as Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles and communications equipment, as well as the con tractor-operated/government-owned equipment like fuel trucks, containerized housing units and generators, that must be dealt with.