Konecranes, Finland-based, the world s leader in crane manufacturing and services, declared that it has succeeded a deal for delivering container-handling equipment for a terminal in Surabaya.
What does CHE stand for?
CHE stands for Container-Handling Equipment (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHE
We have 138 other meanings of CHE in our Acronym Attic
- Collaborative on Health and the Environment
- College of Home Economics
- College of Human Ecology
- Combined Heat Exchanger
- Commission for Higher Education (various nations)
- Community Health Educator
- Community Health Epidemiology
- Compact Heat Exchanger (thermal physics)
- Comprehensive Health Education
- Conservation of the Historic Environment (UK)
- Continuing Health Education
- Council for Human Ecology (Kenya)
- Council on Higher Education
- Culture, History and Environment (University of Wisconsin)
- Switzerland (ISO Country code)
- California Health Executives Association
- Canadian Home Economics Association
- Chartered Economic Analyst
- Christian Home Educators Association
- Commonwealth Hansard Editors Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acquisition Furthers Global Expansion Strategy Within Specialized Container-Handling Equipment Sector BRIDGEVIEW, Ill.
All container-handling equipment such as the new cranes will be fitted with the latest in computer technology.
He pointed out that the carrier has undertaken numerous landside air initiatives at its West Coast marine terminals in Seattle, Los Angeles and Oakland, including: -- Use of cleaner-burning biodiesel fuel in container-handling equipment at APL's Global Gateway North terminal in the Port of Seattle; -- Extending rail lines all the way to the dock at its Seattle and Los Angeles terminals to avoid transporting containers by truck to public rail ramps miles away; and -- Replacement of 300 aging yard tractors with newer, more environmentally friendly models.
Dyco has a full line of container-handling equipment including: Semi through Fully Automatic Bagging Equipment, Manual through Fully Automatic Debagging Equipment, Robotic Integration, Annealing, Palletizing.
Service technicians providing services related to heavy-duty materials and container-handling equipment will access the system through the mobile capabilities of IFS Applications using PDAs or PCs.
Wayne a major center for mid-west manufacturing which does not have container-handling equipment.
Past investment in container-handling equipment and the future completion of the Alameda Corridor will further increase the competitiveness of the county's two ports.