NEW YORK, May 21 /PRNewswire/ -- The Container Shipping Information Service (CSIS) tomorrow celebrates the launch of National Maritime Day and calls on consumers to imagine life without the many everyday items made available to them by the container shipping industry.
What does CSIS stand for?
CSIS stands for Container Shipping Information Service (public awareness initiative)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSIS
We have 91 other meanings of CSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Civil Service Insurance Society (United Kingdom)
- Collectible Specialties Import Services
- College des Sciences de l'Ingenierie et des Systèmes (French: College of Engineering and Systems Sciences; Paris-Saclay University; Paris, France)
- College Student Insurance Service
- Combined Spectral Interpolation Synthesis
- Commercial Sex Information Service
- Community Safety Information System
- Complete Sentient Information Systems (Canada)
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Constituent Services Information System (Georgia)
- Coping Strategies Inventory for Statistics
- Council of Senior Islamic Scholars (Saudi Arabia)
- Credited Structures Inventory System (US FEMA)
- Customer Service Information System
- Customer Service Inquiry System
- Civil Society Information Society Advisory Council (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development; France)
- China Shipping International Shipmanagement Co., Ltd.
- Cedars-Sinai Institute for Spinal Disorders (Los Angeles, CA)
- College Station Independent School District (Texas)
- Cardiac Safety in Schizophrenia Group (multi-disciplinary panel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 /PRNewswire/ -- In an industry first, a collection of the world's 24 leading container shipping companies has formed the Container Shipping Information Service to increase public understanding of the benefits and impact their industry has on daily life.