441 items in the family of heavy tactical vehicles, including 103 light equipment transporters, 8 heavy expanded-mobility tactical truck load handling systems, 327 enhanced container handling units, 2 M978 tankers, and 1 M984A4 wrecker, totaling $54.
What does CHU stand for?
CHU stands for Container Handling Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHU
We have 26 other meanings of CHU in our Acronym Attic
- Cleveland Heights Teachers Union
- Christchurch Television
- Commander, Helicopter Tactical Wing Atlantic
- Canadian Heat Treated Wood Products Certification Program
- Camera Head Unit
- Centigrade Heating Unit
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire
- Christelijk-Historische Unie
- Churchill College (University of Cambridge)
- Containerized Housing Unit
- National Research Council Canada Time Signal Shortwave Radio Station
- College of Health and Urban Affairs (Florida International University)
- Committee for the Humane Use of Animals (State University of New York; Syracuse, NY)
- Commerce Hub
- Canine Histiocytic Ulcerative Colitis (dog disease)
- Capitol Hill United Co-op (Washington, DC)
- Certified Health Unit Coordinator
- Christian Homeschoolers of Union County (New Jersey)
- Committee to Halt Useless College Killings
Samples in periodicals archive:
The XTL is available immediately for both new production and field-operated container handling units of all heavy-duty truck models.
The HEMTT LHS with the Container Handling Unit provides the Army (with) a revolutionary concept in logistics.