Chief Minister said that the Government of Himachal Pradesh and Container Corporation of India (CONCOR) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the construction of Inland Container Depot (ICD) at Baddi at a cost of Rs 57.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Container Corporation of India
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 553 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Connectivity, Compatibility, and Interoperability
- Conseil Canadien des Ingénieurs (French: Canadian Council of Professional Engineers)
- Conservation Consultants Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Consolidated Client Infrastructure (HP)
- Consolidated Contracting Initiative (NASA)
- Construction Cost Index
- Consultation and Community Involvement (UK)
- Consumer Co-Op International
- Consumer Confidence Index
- Container Closure Integrity
- Contaminant Control, Inc.
- Continuity Check Incoming (CCS #7 & ITU-T)
- Continuity Check Indicator
- Continuous Commodity Index
- Contracted Configuration Interaction
- Control Code Indicator
- Control Components Inc. (Rancho Santa Margarita, California)
- Controlled Critical Impact
- Controlled Cryptographic Item
- Convergent Communications Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strategic partners in the venture are Container Corporation of India (Concor), Transworld and Chakiat.
The new terminal is a public-private partnership (PPP) between DP World and the Government of India, with Container Corporation of India (Concor), Transworld and Chakiat also strategic partners in the venture.
The Container Corporation of India has standardized its fleet of intermodal flat cars with the Keystone drawbar system.
Companies Mentioned - Container Corporation of India Ltd.
Central Warehousing Corporation - Container Corporation of India Ltd.
Companies Mentioned: * Container Corporation of India (Concor) * Air India Cargo * Great Eastern Shipping (GE Shipping) * Mercator Lines * Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) * Varun Shipping For more information visit http://www.
Already, the 15 approved operators have gained high volumes of freight from various industries, including transportation of cars by rail, which was not done earlier by the government-owned Container Corporation of India Ltd.