mycoides small colony (SC) variant is the cause of contagious bovine pleuropneumonia (CBPP) in cattle.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Comptoir Boulangerie Pâtisserie (French: Bakery and Pastry Counter)
- Comptoir Burkinabé du Papier (French: Burkina Faso Paper Counter; Burkina Faso)
- Concrete Batch Plant
- Concurrent Block Processing
- Condensate Booster Pump
- Connector Bracket Power
- Conservation Breeding Program (wildlife management)
- Construction Bâtiment Parisien (French: Building Construction in Paris; Paris, France)
- Construction of Facilities Best Practices
- Consumer Best Practices (various organizations)
- Continuous Bomber Presence
- Contrats de Bonne Pratique (French: Contracts of Good Practice; health care)
- Convergent Billing Platform (Saville)
- Corn Bread Productions
- County Business Patterns (census)
- Coussinets Bagues de Précision (French: Precision Bearings Rings; Sartrouville, France)
- Creating Better Places Program (Australia)
- CREB-Binding Protein
- Crippled Black Phoenix (band; UK)
- Critical Business Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cold-chain costs were shared with the livestock sector only when veterinarians used thermosensitive contagious bovine pleuropneumonia vaccines.
Outbreaks of transboundary diseases such as foot-and-mouth disease, Contagious Bovine Pleuropneumonia and new threats such as Avian Influenza, cause disruption within national, regional and international markets.