It uses a new arrangement of Contact Image Sensor (CIS) to ensure images are captured with accurate, shadow-free line definition and at true 1200dpi optical resolution.
What does CIS stand for?
CIS stands for Contact Image Sensor
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIS
We have 834 other meanings of CIS in our Acronym Attic
- Consider It Sold (Colorado)
- Consolidated Investment Services Inc.
- Construction Imaging System (software)
- Construction Industry Scheme (UK)
- Construction Industry Software
- Construction Information Sources
- Consular Information Sheets
- Consumer and Industry Services
- Consumer Information Source (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
- Contact Image Sensing (scanner technology)
- Container Identification System
- Containment Isolation System
- Contel Information Systems Incorporated
- Content Integration Server
- Content Intelligence Services (Documentum product)
- Continuous and Intermittent Simulation (auditing)
- Continuous Improvement System (total quality management system)
- Continuous Injection System
- Continuous Ink System
- Continuous Interleaved Sampling (cochlear implants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
People familiar with the expansion plan pointed out that expanded capacity will be used to make analog ICs, LCD drive ICs, and CMOS contact image sensors for integrated device manufacturers (IDMs).
The 2020D FB includes a large capacity 150-sheet automatic document feeder and a contact image sensor (CIS) that can scan double-sided documents while they are fed through the scanner.
The 2D high-speed CMOS image sensors from the ISBU are a natural complement to ON Semiconductor's existing electro-optical product portfolio which includes 1D CMOS linear contact image sensors (CIS), ambient light sensors (ALS) and proximity sensors.
Featured highlights in TAEC's booth include the following: - 1200dpi CCD linear image sensors offered as a contact image sensor module and shown in a multifunction printer - A 3500-pixel CCD linear image sensor embedded in a handheld, point-of-sale bar-code scanner - A demonstration of a 3.
Designed with Canon's unique feeding mechanism, the DR-6050C production scanner features Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Rapid Recovery and Staple Detection to help ensure reliable document scanning, and three-line Contact Image Sensors (CIS) and dust-free shading mechanism allows for outstanding image quality.
For additional information, please contact Image Sensor Solutions, Eastman Kodak Company at (585) 722-4385 or by email at imagers@kodak.
032" for scanning ID cards and other documents, straight through document path and clamshell design for trouble free operation and ease of contact image sensor cleaning, check defacing option, and a small footprint.