Category development manager Mike Leonard says it plays a vital role in helping retailers to match products to consumers' needs, and in assisting manufacturers to tailor sales efforts in line with regional consumption variations.
What does COVAR stand for?
COVAR stands for Consumption Variation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Colorado Virtual Academy
- Combined Organizations for the Visual Arts (California)
- Counseling and Vocational Assessment (pyschological rehabilitative services)
- Council of Vehicle Associations/Classic Vehicle Advocate Group
- Congress of Volunteer Administrator Associations
- Combined Voice and Data
- Copper Value Added (company)
- Commission de Validation des Données pour l'Information Spatialisée (French: Data Validation Committee for Spatial Information)
- Comité d'Organisation de Vancouver
- Commonwealth of Virginia Association of Professional Process Servers
- Computation of Vulnerable Areas and Repair Times
- Central Ohio Valley Archaeological Society (Cincinnati, OH)
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Kerala University; Mannuthy, India)
- Covert Orientation Of Visual Attention Task
- Coalition on Violence Against Women (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Contemporary Culture Virtual Archive in XML (extensible markup language)
- Crown of the Valley Brewing Society (Pasadena, CA)
- Canadian Opera Volunteer Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Classic Oldtimer Veteranen Club (German: Classic Vintage Veterans Club; car club; Austria)
- Council of Vice Chancellors (University of California; Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of ACGs represents approximately a five- to twenty-fold improvement in explaining heath care resource consumption variation over age and sex alone.
ChronoVA helps quickly and accurately evaluate customer chip's standby power consumption variation," said Tom Quan, deputy director of design methodology and service marketing at TSMC.