Nor, given the debate on the equity premium, is it possible to rely on the standard tool of finance, the consumption capital asset pricing model, to derive with any confidence what ought to have happened to house prices.
What does CCAPM stand for?
CCAPM stands for Consumption Capital Asset Pricing Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CCAPM in our Acronym Attic
- CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme
- Culture Collection of Algae and Protozoa
- California Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Collegiate and Cultural Attraction Plate Account (license plate fund, North Carolina)
- Connecticut Chapter of the American Planning Association
- Capital City Association of Personnel Consultants (Texas)
- Central California Association of Public Employees
- Communications and Computer Applications in Public Health
- Call Control Application Programming Interface (Cisco)
- Control Center Application Program Interface (est. 1990; Electric Power Research Institute)
- Chinese Companion Animal Protection Network (est. 2004)
- Centro Consulenza Anatomia Patologica Oncologica (Italian)
- Charlotte County Association of Parents (Port Charlotte , Florida)
- Citizens' Complaints Against Peace Officers
- Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Center for Cosmology and AstroParticle Physics (Ohio University; Columbus, OH)
- City College Academy for Professional Preparation (New York, NY)
- Centre for Canadian Academic & Professional Services
- Closed Cycle Advanced Propulsion System
- Commission for Counseling and Psychological Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using both the Capital and the Consumption Capital Asset Pricing Models, they determine the risk premium that investors would have required to hold the bond.