The New Jersey Supreme Court has restored fundamental fairness to the sale of goods in New Jersey," said Neil Fogarty of the Consumers League of New Jersey in a statement.
What does CLNJ stand for?
CLNJ stands for Consumers League of New Jersey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLNJ
- Customer Located Network Equipment
- Chicano-Latino Network
- Center for Liquefied Natural Gas (trade association)
- Clear Lake Networking Group (Texas)
- Calcium Lithium Niobium Gallium Garnet
- Community Living North Halton (Canada)
- Crater Lake Natural History Association (est. 1942)
- Certified Legal Nurse Investigator
- Connectionless Network Interface Protocol
- College Leadership New Jersey (various universities)
- Computational Logic for Natural Language Processing (conference)
- Councils of National Minorities
- Canadian Lipid Nurse Network
- Community Liaison Neonatal Nurse
- Competitive Learning Neural Network
- Curmudgeony Librarian News Network
- Centro Lavoro Nord Ovest Milano (Italian: Job Center Northwest Milan)
- Connectionless Network Protocol
- Crater Lake National Park (Crater Lake, OR)
- Certified Like-New Replacement (Verizon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Consumers League of New Jersey likens rent-to-own contracts to a "form of peonage (debt slavery) similar to sharecropping and the 'company store' where you pay and pay, but never get to the end.
In an amicus brief, the Consumers League of New Jersey wrote, "It is only fair to make rent-to-own sellers obey the same laws which other merchants obey.