he was a director at Consumers' International and former Prime Minister Gordon Brown's Director of Strategic Communications.
What does CI stand for?
CI stands for Consumers' International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CI
We have 83 other meanings of CI in our Acronym Attic
- Connection Identifier
- Conservación Internacional (Spanish: Conservation International)
- Conservation International
- Consistency Index
- Constitutional Instrument (Ghana)
- Construction Inspector
- Constructive Interference (physics)
- Consular Invoice
- Consumer Influence
- Consumers International (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consumers' International, the global federation of 250 consumers' organisations in 111 countries, and the UK Consumers' Association demanded worldwide labelling rules and a recognised symbol for GM foods.