The National Consumer Agency's Ann Fitzgerald said she is writing to the Financial Regulator to see if it has breached its consumer protection code.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Consumer Protection Code
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Program Component
- Computer Prompting & Captioning Co. (Rockville, Maryland)
- Concordia Primary Campus (Australia)
- Condensation Particle Counter
- Conference Programme Committee (various organizations)
- Confirmation Prototype Craftsmanship (Ford build phase)
- Conflict Prevention Center
- Consecutive Polarity Coincidence
- Conservative Party of Canada
- Consolidated Payment Center
- Consumer Protection Commission (various locations)
- Consumers Power Company
- Contemporary Political Consultants (Corporation; Fairfax Station, VA)
- Continuing Professional Competency
- Continuous Packet Connectivity (wireless networking)
- Continuous Phase Chirp
- Continuous Professional Certificate (various organizations)
- Contract Planning and Control
- Contract Planning Conference
- Contracting Parties and Cooperating Non-Contracting Parties (fisheries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two units will have to pay a total fine of EUR490,000 for breaching consumer protection codes.
Addressing the Association of Compliance Officers at University College Cork, he said new proposals to strengthen the statutory Consumer Protection Code would be published later this month and gave details of the work programme to strengthen protection for mortgage borrowers in arrears.
There has been an abundance of law and regulation on financial advertising in Ireland through a series of measures, laws and regulations, namely the Consumer Credit Act, 1995, the Consumer Protection Act 2007, the European Communities (Misleading and Comparative Marketing) Communications Regulations 2007,the Consumer Protection Code and other public and industry codes.
35m on the insurer for violations of the consumer protection code, European insurance regulations and minimum competency requirements.
The bank expressed bitter disappointment at the findings of an investigation which revealed none of the 12 firms it examined were fully compliant with the Consumer Protection Code.
The three bodies will now monitor HP s activities to ensure that it complies with China s consumer protection code, it added.
The IFSRA published a revised Consumer Protection Code on July 25th 2006.