New Delhi, Nov 29 ( ANI ): President Pranab Mukherjee today released a postage stamp to commemorate the completion of 25 years of the Consumer Protection Act at a function in Rashtrapati Bhavan.
What does COPRA stand for?
COPRA stands for Consumer Protection Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COPRA
We have 2 other meanings of COPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Central Oregon Pacific Railroad (Medford, OR)
- Centre for Overseas Pest Research (United Kingdom)
- Chromite Ore Processing Residue
- City of Prineville Railway (Oregon)
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence (Canada)
- Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 (United Kingdom)
- Council of Public Representatives (Bethesda, MD)
- City of Phoenix Retirees Association (Arizona)
- Combined Operations Personnel Records and Accounts
- Commission on Peer Review and Accreditation (National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration; Washington, DC)
- Customs Overtime Pay Reform Act
- Complex Proportional Assessment (analyzation method)
- Cooperation Platform for Research and Standards
- Central Oregon Park and Recreation District
- Comité Professionnel de la Prévention et de Contrôle Technique dans la Construction (French)
- Command Post Record Capability Network
- Concreto Preesforzado de Centroamérica (Guatemala)
- Consortium on Peace Research Education and Development (now the Peace and Justice Studies Association)
- Comisión Presidencial de los Derechos Humanos (Spanish)
- Comisión Presidencial de Transparencia (Spanish: Presidential Committee on Transparency; Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To add to the problem, the contractor has not displayed the list on spot, which is another violation of Consumer Protection Act.
The New Hampshire Supreme Court has issued a second ruling that reflects the curious impact of changes to the Consumer Protection Act previously made by the Legislature.
This revised draft guidance is intended to assist the industry in complying with the labeling requirements prescribed for dietary supplement manufactures, packers and distributors by the Dietary Supplement and Nonprescription Drug Consumer Protection Act.
It incorporates all of the major provisions of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005.
On the July 11 Web cast of Tax Talk Today, an expert panel of Internal Revenue Service officials and tax experts discussed the impact of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 on the tax administration, particularly as it affects Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies for individual debtors with tax liabilities.
1590315782 The new Bankruptcy Code; the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005; enacted April 20, 2005.
Bankruptcy Report" is a twice-monthly online newsletter that tracks the most significant filings and rulings in consumer bankruptcy cases, including challenges to the Banakruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005, and regulatory and legisative actions.