BIGresearch's Consumer Intentions and Actions survey monitors the consumers' pulse, measuring the opinions of over 7,500 each month.
What does CIA stand for?
CIA stands for Consumer Intentions and Actions (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIA
We have 545 other meanings of CIA in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Integrated Agriculture
- Comrades In Arms (gaming clan)
- Concrete Institute of Australia
- Confederazione Italiana Agricoltori (Rome, Italy)
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (information security)
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Conseillers en Informatique d'Affaires
- Conservation in Action (various organizations)
- Construction Industry Accounts (accounting software)
- Consumer Information Act
- Containment Isolation Actuation
- Continuous Internal Assessment (education)
- Control Indicator Assembly
- Control Interface Assembly
- Controlled Industrial Area
- Conventions Industry Association
- Cooking Institute of America
- Cooperative Information Agents (Prague, Czech Republic workshop)
- Corporate Integrity Agreement
- Corporations Information Act (Canada)