10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Consumer Health Alliance for Safe Medication (CHASM), a national working group of patient advocates and medical professional associations, welcomes the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warnings to three national pharmacies to stop manufacturing unlawful nebulizer medication.
What does CHASM stand for?
CHASM stands for Consumer Health Alliance for Safe Medication (Allergy & Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHASM
- Provided Individual Has Not Departed Your Command, Advise Individual Concerned
- Chashma Nuclear Power Plant (Pakistan)
- Children's Home & Aid Society of Illinois
- Community Health Action of Staten Island
- CI/HUMINT All Source Integration System
- Christian Homes and Special Kids
- Christian Health Association of Sierra Leone
- Catchment Hydrology and Sustainable Management (UK)
- Charles-St. Mary's Baseball League (Maryland)
- Combined Hydrological and Stability Model
- Canadian High Arctic Seismic Monitoring Experiment
- Central Health and Safety Project
- Community Health Accreditation and Standards Program
- Construction Health and Safety Plan
- Corporate Health and Safety Performance Index (UK)
- Control of HIV/AIDS/STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Partnership Project in Asia Region (Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization)
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences (North Carolina State University)
- Community Health and Social Services (Center; Detroit, Michigan)
- Computing in the Humanities and the Social Sciences
- Conference of Heads of Assisted Secondary Schools (Ghana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
will support the organization's Consumer Health Alliance for Safe Medication (CHASM) public education campaign.
March 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the Consumer Health Alliance for Safe Medication (CHASM) submitted a Citizen Petition to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) urging the agency to enforce public safeguards relating to manufacturing, promotion and dispensing of unapproved respiratory medications.