Other recent customer service accomplishments include CREDO's "A" grade it received in customer privacy practices from the Consumer Federation of California Education Foundation (CFCEF).
What does CFCEF stand for?
CFCEF stands for Consumer Federation of California Education Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Corporate Forum for Community Development (Indonesia)
- Central Florida Community Development Corporation
- California Foundation for Commerce and Education
- Central Florida Cultural Endeavors
- Centre Français du Commerce Extérieur (French: French Center of Foreign Trade)
- Certified Fibre Characterisation Engineer (UK)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner
- Coast Federation of Classified Employees (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Compagnie Française de Contrôle et d'Expertise Comptables (French business accounting company)
- Conservatives for Climate and Environment (Australian political party)
- Canadian Forces Communications-Electronics Staff
- Canada's First, Canada's Finest (TV station)
- Center for Consumer Freedom (Washington, DC)
- Children's Food and Care Fund
- Cigar Family Charitable Foundation (Tampa, Florida)
- Community Foundation of Central Florida
- Congress for Cultural Freedom (advocacy group; est. 1950)
- Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Clymer French Creek Free Library (Clymer, NY)
- California Federation of Certified Farmers' Markets (Davis, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Consumer Federation of California Education Foundation surveyed the privacy practices of the largest banks, insurers, brokerage firms, and credit card issuers in California.