The coalition members are: AdvaMed International Air Transport Association Airforwarders Association National Association of Manufacturers Air Transport Association National Electrical Manufacturers Association Cargo Airline Association National Retail Federation Consumer Electronics Association PRBA - The Rechargeable Battery Association Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition Retail Industry Leaders Association CTIA - The Wireless Association Security Industry Association Dangerous Goods Advisory Council U.
What does CERC stand for?
CERC stands for Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CERC
We have 67 other meanings of CERC in our Acronym Attic
- Co-Chaired Employee Retention Committee (UPS)
- Coalition for Environmentally Responsible Conventions
- Coastal Engineering Research Center (USACE)
- Colorado Renewable Energy Collaboratory
- Columbia Environmental Research Center
- Competitive Edge Research and Communication
- Concurrent Engineering Research Center
- Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc
- Conseil de l'Emploi, des Revenus et de la Cohésion Sociale (French: Council for Employment, Income and Social Cohesion)
- Consumer Education and Research Centre
- Continuing Education Review Committee
- Convex Engineering Research Complex
- Cooperative Extension Resource Center
- Cost Effective RAID Controller
- Crisis and Emergency Risk Communication (US FEMA)
- United States Army Coastal Engineering Research Center
- Canadian Emergency Response Contractors Alliance
- Center for Education and Research in Cosmology and Astrophysics
- Community and Ecology in the Regions of Central America
- Compagnie pour l'Étude et la Réalisation de Combustibles Atomiques (French atomic fuel research company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mike Vitelli, a senior vice president at Best Buy, testifying on behalf of the Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition, argued that a point of sale fee at the state level would place an administrative burden on all stakeholders without guaranteeing an effective recycling program or providing an incentive for more environmentally friendly products.
Several groups have expressed support for the bill, including the National Recycling Coalition, the Environmental Technology Council, the Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition, Waste Management Corp.
WASHINGTON -- The Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition today reacted to the announcement by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and The Association for Maximum Service Television Stations (MSTV) that they "intend to pursue development of a prototype high quality, low cost digital to analog converter box for terrestrial digital television reception.
HDTV Summit partners include: Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC), Broadcasting and Cable, Canadian Digital Television (CDTV), Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition (CERC), Home Theater Specialists of America (HTSA), MultiChannel News and TWICE.
10, 2003 The Consumer Electronics Retailers Coalition (CERC) today applauded the announcement by the Federal Communications Commission that it would issue regulations implementing all parts of the "Plug & Play" agreement reached by consumer electronics manufacturers and cable operators.