Matt Mackall, Consumer Electronics Linux Forum (CELF) fellow and Linux Tiny maintainer;
What does CELF stand for?
CELF stands for Consumer Electronics Linux Forum
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CELF
We have 12 other meanings of CELF in our Acronym Attic
- Centrais Elétricas de Santa Catarina SA (Brazil)
- Center of Excellence for Learning in Education Science and Technology (Boston, MA)
- Communitatis Europeae Lex (European Union law database)
- Canadian Ethics Leadership Forum (corporate conduct management)
- Center on the Everyday Lives of Families (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Centre d'Exportation du Livre Français (French: French Paper Export Center)
- Centre Européen de Langue Française (French: European Center of French Language; Belgium)
- Certificat Élémentaire de Langue Française (French: Basic Certificate in French Language)
- Choice for Enlightened Living Foundation (New Jersey)
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals (language assessment)
- CUG-BP (Cytosine-Uridine-Guanine-Binding Protein) and ETR-3 (ELAV (Embryonic Lethal Abnormal Vision)-Type RNA-Binding Protein) Like Factor (protein family)
- Composition Evaluation by Lattice Fringe Analysis
- Centre d'Etudes Linguistiques et Historiques par Tradition Orale (French: Center for Linguistic & Historical Study of Oral Tradition; Niamey, Niger)
- Center for Early Literacy Information (now Reading Recovery Council of North America; Worthington, OH)
- Chiesa Evangelica Luterana in Italia (Italian: Evangelical Lutheran Church in Italy)
- Cleverlearn English Language Institute (Philippines)
- Commitment Efficiency Leadership & Involvement (Quebec schools)
- Compte d'épargne Libre d'impôt (French: Tax-Free Savings Account; Canada)
- Continuing Education, Libraries and the Internet Project (South Africa)
- Centre d'Études des Langues Indigènes d'Amérique (French: Center for the Study of Indigenous Languages of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; -- Matt Mackall, Consumer Electronics Linux Forum (CELF) fellow and Linux Tiny maintainer; -- Theodore Ts'o, senior engineer at IBM and Linux filesystem maintainer; -- Arjan van de Ven, Linux kernel generalist; and -- Chris Wright, senior engineer at Red Hat and Linux security module maintainer.
org, GNU, Open Source Development Labs (OSDL) Carrier Grade Linux (CGL) Working Group and the Consumer Electronics Linux Forum (CELF).
a leading supplier of multimedia storage and acceleration solutions for mobile devices, today announced it has been accepted as a member of the Consumer Electronics Linux Forum (CELF), an industry organization founded by leading consumer electronics manufacturers in July 2003.
Also, Metrowerks is an active member of the Consumer Electronics Linux Forum (CELF), an industry group focused on the advancement of Linux technology as an open source platform for consumer electronics devices.
0 Specification formally announced this week by the Consumer Electronics Linux Forum (CELF).
ARM ( LSE: ARM) , the industry's leading provider of 16/32-bit embedded RISC processor solutions, today announced its associate membership in the Consumer Electronics Linux Forum (CELF).
In 2003, the company joined the Open Mobile Alliance and the Consumer Electronics Linux Forum, a group, founded by Sony and Matsushita, to promote the use of Linux for digital consumer electronics devices.