For example, it costs $2,000 to $3,000 to equip a house with something called a consumer electronics bus - which uses computer chips to run appliances.
What does CEBUS stand for?
CEBUS stands for Consumer Electronics Bus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Contractors Employee Benefit Trust
- Cows Eat Buttery Toast (gaming clan)
- Credit Equivalent Bypass Trust
- Crossroads Electronic Branding Technology (Crossroads Systems Inc.)
- Centre Expérimental de Recherches et d'Études du Bâtiment et des Travaux Publics (French: Center for Experimental Research and Studies of Building and Construction)
- Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics Unit (Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne; Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- Consumer Electronics Business Unit
- Cebu Gifts, Toys and Houseware Manufacturers & Exporters Association, Inc (Philippines)
- Commodore East Brunswick Users Group (New Jersey)
- Computer Erie Bay Users Group (Ohio)
- Collecting, Deriving, Describing, Verifying, Consolidating, and Disseminating Business Best Practices within Business Processes
- Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus
- Compact Economy Ball Valve (Chemtrol)
- Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus Infection
- Chronic Epstein Barr-Virus Syndrome
- Combat Equipment Battalion West (part of CEGE)
- Cadre Européen des Certifications (French: European Framework of Qualifications)
- Caixa d'Estalvis de Catalunya (Catalonian Savings Bank)
- California Education Code
- California Egg Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
CEBus is the Consumer Electronics Bus (EIA IS-60) and was developed by the Electronic Industries Association.
Compaq is the first PC manufacturer to invest in Intellon's implementation of the Consumer Electronics Bus (CEBus) in- home networking technology.
BUSINESS WIRE)--January 23, 1995--AT&T has selected Intellon Corporation to provide the Consumer Electronics Bus (CEBus )-compliant radio frequency and powerline in-home network technology to build a two-way broadband network for the utility industry.
CEBus, the Consumer Electronics Bus (EIA IS 60), was developed by the Electronic Industries Association in the U.
CEBus, the Consumer Electronics Bus (EIA IS-60), was developed by the Electronics Industries Association in the U.
March 1 /PRNewswire/ -- CEBus stands for Consumer Electronics Bus, a newly released home automation standard designed by the Electronic Industries Association.