Sandata partnered with Paraquad, a Missouri-based Senior Independent Living Center that administers Consumer Directed Home Care Services to help develop this enhanced functionality.
What does CDHC stand for?
CDHC stands for Consumer Directed Home Care (client directed service program)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDHC
We have 16 other meanings of CDHC in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Dental Hygienists' Association
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care (Canberra, Australia)
- Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine
- Canterbury District Health Board (UK)
- Consumer-Directed Health Benefit
- College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia (Canada)
- Canadian Deputy High Commission (immigration; Lagos, Nigeria)
- Community Dental Health Certificate
- Community Dental Health Coordinator (American Dental Association)
- Community Development and Health Care Centre (Galachipa, Bangladesh)
- Consumer Driven Health Care
- Chapel Hill Day Care Center (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Consumer Directed Health Care Conference
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Consultant Dietitians in Health Care Facilities (also seen as CD-HCF)
- Consumer-Driven Health Care Institute
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Center for Human Rights & Democracy (Brigade 2506; Miami, FL)
- Center on Disabilities and Human Development (University of Idaho; Moscow, ID)
- Central District Health Department (Idaho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
13,000 home care attendants in Missouri's consumer directed home care program voted to join the Missouri Home Care Union.