March 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumer Health World, the nation's #1 business-to-business conference on consumer health is comprised of a series of consumer directed health care conferences which represent the convergence of consumer-centric health, wellness and prevention with innovation and technology (http://www.
What does CDHCC stand for?
CDHCC stands for Consumer Directed Health Care Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDHCC
- Canterbury District Health Board (UK)
- Consumer-Directed Health Benefit
- College of Dental Hygienists of British Columbia (Canada)
- Canadian Deputy High Commission (immigration; Lagos, Nigeria)
- Community Dental Health Certificate
- Community Dental Health Coordinator (American Dental Association)
- Community Development and Health Care Centre (Galachipa, Bangladesh)
- Consumer Directed Home Care (client directed service program)
- Consumer Driven Health Care
- Chapel Hill Day Care Center (Chapel Hill, NC)
- California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Consultant Dietitians in Health Care Facilities (also seen as CD-HCF)
- Consumer-Driven Health Care Institute
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Center for Human Rights & Democracy (Brigade 2506; Miami, FL)
- Center on Disabilities and Human Development (University of Idaho; Moscow, ID)
- Central District Health Department (Idaho)
- Chelan-Douglas Health District (Wenatchee, WA)
- Catalytic Distillation Hydrodesulfurization (energy)
- Canadian Digestive Health Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Exante Financial Services is announcing the plans today at the Consumer Directed Health Care Conference in Las Vegas.
com earned industry recognition in May 2005, receiving the "Best Technology Introduced by a Health Plan Organization for Employee/Consumer Choice" award at the 2005 Consumer Directed Health Care Conference & Expo.
Announced at the 2005 Consumer Directed Health Care Conference & Expo, the CDHC Awards recognize programs, services and products that enhance the consumer's ability to manage their health care expenditures and enhance health care quality.
QCSI(R)), a leading provider of advanced information technology and enterprise application systems and services for health plans, announced today it has received an award in recognition of its contributions to the advancement of consumer-directed health care (CDH) at the Spring 2005 Consumer Directed Health Care Conference & Expo (CDHCC).
Webify's Consumer Directed Healthcare Solution Allows Payers to Streamline the Flow of Payment and Settlement Transactions Across Multiple Healthcare and Financial Institutions AUSTIN, Texas, May 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Webify Solutions, a leading provider of service-oriented business software for the healthcare and insurance industry, will exhibit their CDH Collaboration Manager product at the Consumer Directed Health Care Conference (CDHCC) in Chicago on May 4-6.
The power and extensive functionality of the MyHealthBank product suite were recognized last month at the Spring 2005 Consumer Directed Health Care Conference & Expo (CDHCC).
Ramp Corporation today announced that its wholly-owned HealthRamp subsidiary and 3Com Corporation are co-presenting as platinum sponsors at the conference hosted by the Emerging Technologies in Healthcare Innovations Congress (TETHIC), the Health Care Research and Innovations Congress (HCRIC), and the Consumer Directed Health Care Conference and Expo (CDHCC) in Washington, DC from November 29 through December 1, 2004.