Nasdaq:CMTN) a leading provider of business and consumer Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) solutions, today announced that it will supply DSL concentrators to NewPath Communications, a newly-formed Data Local Exchange Carrier (DLEC) based in Chicago, Ill.
What does CDSL stand for?
CDSL stands for Consumer Digital Subscriber Line
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CDSL
We have 12 other meanings of CDSL in our Acronym Attic
- City Development Strategies Initiative
- Cogeco Data Services, Inc. (Canada)
- Comisión de Estudio para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la Información
- Computer Data Systems, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Conservation Delivery Streamlining Initiative (USDA)
- Credit Default Swap Index
- Cross Domain Semantic Integration
- Corporate Directory System ID (Identification; software)
- Community Development and Social Justice (Scholars Program)
- Central Depository Services (India) Limited
- Context Dependent Symbolic Link (software feature; Oracle)
- Contingent Deferred Sales Load
- Coordination of Domain-Specific Languages (International Workshop)
- Current Document Status List
- Cement Deep Soil Mixing
- Certified Demand-Side Management Professional
- Circular Disk of Scatterers Model
- Cold Drawn Seamless Mechanical (steel)
- Colorado Denver South Mission
- Combat Development Support Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: PDYN), a global leader and pioneer in broadband access solutions, today announced an addition to the recently introduced Hotwire(R) GranDSLAM next-generation, multiservices DSLAM that enables Service Providers to offer the broadest range of business and consumer Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) services.
The RedBack products are an integral part of UUNET's nationwide rollout of business and consumer Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) services announced at Fall Comdex.