Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Greater Atlanta cites rising unemployment, higher living costs ATLANTA, Sept.
What does CCCS stand for?
CCCS stands for Consumer Credit Counseling Service
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCS
We have 84 other meanings of CCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Camera-Centered Coordinate System
- Central Coast Communications Society (British Columbia)
- Centre for Contemporary Cultural Studies (University of Birmingham; England, UK)
- Centre for Crop Circle Studies
- Certified Contact Center Supervisor
- Coalition for College Cost Savings (Nashville, TN)
- Colonial and Continental Church Society (now International Church Society; UK)
- Colorado Community College System
- Commercial Credit Counseling Service (various locations)
- Connecticut Community College System
- Contra Costa Chinese School
- Core Components Cleaning System
- Core Curriculum Content Standards
- Corpus Christi Catholic School
- Current Controlled Current Source
- Core Component Conditioning Station Inert And Preheat
- Core Component Conditioning Station Transfer
- Calgary Chinese Community Service Association (Canada)
- Citroën Car Club of South Africa
- Colorado Cross Country Ski Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million individuals filed for bankruptcy in 2004, according to Todd Mark, spokesman for Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Greater Atlanta (CCCS).
``You have an ad that says we can make anybody a homebuyer,'' said Richard Pittman, director of counseling and housing at Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Los Angeles, a nonprofit agency headquartered in Commerce, with 12 satellite offices from Long Beach to Palmdale.
Gary Stroth, executive director of Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Los Angeles - with offices in Santa Clarita and Palmdale - offers several simple tips for reducing stress by simplifying the tax filing process.
HOUSTON -- At the end of 2006, HSBC - North America (HSBC), one of the top ten financial services companies in the world, awarded a $300,000 financial education grant to Money Management International (MMI), the nation's largest non-profit credit and debt counseling firm, and the parent company of Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Since 1977, Metropolitan Family Services - Consumer Credit Counseling Service (CCCS) has offered community based, in-person or telephone counseling to thousands of Chicago area residents at minimal cost to the consumer.
The nonprofit Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Los Angeles, with an office in Santa Clarita, is available to help residents come up with a plan to crack their credit card debts.
The downside with the Consumer Credit Counseling Service is that a note appears on the consumer's credit report saying that the individual is undergoing the service.