New York City has so much to offer -- it's like one large stage where the shows are constantly changing," said Jud Linville, President, Consumer Card Services Group, American Express.
What does CCSG stand for?
CCSG stands for Consumer Card Services Group (American Express)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCSG
We have 44 other meanings of CCSG in our Acronym Attic
- China Committee for Surface Finishing Technology
- Cimarron Crossing Santa Fe Trail Festival
- County Children's Services Facilitation Team (Alabama)
- covariant closed string field theory
- Communications, Control & Security Functional Working Group (joint/federal ecommerce)
- Catholic Community of St Francis Xavier (Cockeysville, MD)
- Cambridge Consulting Services Group (Cambridge, MA)
- Cancer Center Support Grant
- Centro Culturale San Giorgio (Italian: Saint George Cultural Center; Ferrara, Italy)
- Commander, Carrier Strike Group (US Navy)
- Corpus Christianorum, Series Graeca (publication)
- Council of Commonwealth Student Governments (Pennsylvania State University)
- Carroll County Student Government Association
- Chicago Center for the Study of Groups and Organizations (A.K. Rice Institute; Illinois)
- Canadian Council on Smoking and Health
- Center for Community Self-Help (Durham, NC)
- Cocolalla Creek Sport Horses (Idaho)
- Common Channel Smart Handoff
- Community Care for South Hastings (est. 1977; Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Confluent Centrum Semiovale Hyperintensity (neurovascular medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She previously served as vice president, Consumer Marketing Strategy, for the Consumer Card Services Group at American Express.
currently leads many of American Express' key businesses, including the Consumer Card Services Group, OPEN from American Express, Consumer Travel, Global Travelers Cheques and Prepaid Services, Establishment Services, North America, U.
from 1988-2003, including Vice President, Acquisition, in the company's Consumer Card Services Group.
Prior to running its Global Commercial Card business, he led American Express's Consumer Card Services group from 2001 to 2005.
American Express has a history of delivering extraordinary experiences to our Cardmembers, and the Chicago concert will be no exception, as we showcase one of the world's most popular music artists to help launch our campaign promoting Blue Cash," said Gordon Smith, president of the Consumer Card Services Group at American Express.
Consumer Card Services Group, will update the financial community on the company's performance, and senior management will be available to answer questions.
Many consumers have expressed a strong desire to earn cash back, and our goal is to give them that and so much more in a product that captures the rich mix of benefits, experiences and unparalleled customer service that American Express delivers," said Gordon Smith, president of the Consumer Card Services Group at American Express.